Fresh way of working…
…but never fresh out of stock.
We take pride in our innovative approach to creating custom programs for our clients.
We look at every facet to develop the perfect solution – budgets, demographic tastes & preferences, health & wellness goals, and recruiting & retention objectives. But it doesn’t stop there, we consistently reevaluate every plan to ensure we’re always on point.
Going above and beyond
Sometimes you have to do the unexpected and we’re ready, willing and able when the occasion arises.
A note to our customers, friends, and fellow community members
BlueStar Refreshment Services values the health and safety of you, your family and your co-workers. During this time, we will make every effort to provide refreshment services to employees still reporting to work. It is our hope that having safe access to food and beverages on-site will minimize your employees’ need to go outside of the office and help support the recommendations for social distancing.
We have been closely monitoring the spread of the Coronavirus and have discussed how to limit the spread of the disease with Health Departments in the localities that we operate. We are also closely monitoring the Center for Disease Control’s website for updated information. We are taking the following measures to ensure your safety:
- Any employee that comes to work displaying flu like symptoms will be sent home.
- All employees are required to self-report their health every day.
- BlueStar management and staff will monitor with a high level of sensitivity, the health of our staff.
- All Route Drivers must wash/sanitize hands upon entering any client building.
- All Route Drivers will be wearing and changing disposable gloves and masks while restocking products.
- All coffee/water cooler screens and touchpads will be sanitized with EVERY visit.
- All associates have been directed to wash their hands thoroughly and frequently and to avoid shaking hands, high fives, or other forms of contact that can spread the virus.
- All BlueStar employees have been instructed to avoid touching their eyes, nose, & mouth and to use proper etiquette when sneezing or coughing (use a tissue and promptly dispose or cough into the inside of your elbow/arm).
We will continue to monitor this situation and do our very best to support your needs. Thank you for supporting our business and for everything you are doing to keep your employees and our communities safe!